A gazette notification issued yesterday (31) has brought several state-owned institutions under the purview of the Ministry of Finance, Economic Stabilisation and National Policies.
They include the Colombo Lotus Tower Management Company, Sri Lanka Cement Corporation, State Engineering Corporation, Sri Lanka Telecom and its subsidiaries and allied institutions.
The full list of institutions is as follows:
- Sri Lanka Telecom and its subsidiaries and allied institutions
- Colombo Lotus Tower Management Company (Pvt.) Limited
- North Sea Ltd.
- Sri Lanka Thriposha Co. Ltd.
- Galoya Plantation (Pvt.) Company
- National Salt Limited
- Sri Lanka Cement Corporation
- Paranthan Chemicals Ltd.
- BCC (Pvt.) Limited
- State Engineering Corporation
- Mahinda Rajapaksa National Tele Cinema Park
- Lanka General Trading Company Ltd.